Distance Education Masters – Online Strategies for Education
With the prevalence of the internet in almost every home and business in the United States, it is becoming more and more common for adults to either achieve their Master’s degree in Education online, or earn the credits to teach online Education classes for a Master’s level. Distance Education Masters degrees can be acquired in several different ways, full-time, part time or class by class. A Master’s degree can allow teaching at a higher level. If you are a busy student or educator and wish to follow your dream to a Master’s Degree but feel like you don’t have the time, choose distance learning from some of the finest educational institutions in the country.
- LeTourneau College is based out of Texas, and is a Christian based college for students of all ages. The Master’s Education online program is designed to be affordable and convenient, and can allow students to focus on a specific area of their interest or career. The elementary education helps teachers in Texas achieve a certification level education or go for a Master’s. The K-12 grade levels teaching instruction allows those with a current teaching license recognized by the state of Texas to research and learn for this student level. The Master of Education administration specialization focuses on the wide range of duties expected of public and private administration
- University of Cincinnati is a renowned college that offers many different programs for those who now teach or would like to teach. The emphasis in the Master’s of Education program can be for elementary teacher, reading specialist, adult continuing education, Gifted student instructor, English as a second language, Special Education and can offer tutoring and preparation for the teaching National boards. The program retention is 95% overall, and this college of education is accredited by the Teacher Education National Council. The Continuing Education program is a good program for teachers to stay up to date or learn new techniques and educational trends while working around their schedule
- University of New England is a progressive educational facility that offers, among other degrees, a Master’s of Education in their online classes. The basic curriculum includes different fields and topics, and enrolled students are expected to choose a specialized concentration of study. Students can choose from Instruction Strategies, Literacy, Educational Leadership and Inclusion Education. This covers the teaching spectrum from instruction those students with disabilities to working with literacy and reading instruction. Accredited by the New England Association of Schools and Colleges, this school is considered a top rung in choices.
- Western Governors University is a teaching college that can offer exclusive online classes for busy adults that are working toward their Master’s degree in Education. The programs are widely varied, and can focus on things like Special Education to Science or Math. From the basics to the sophisticated administration techniques, this college can offer you an entire scope of educational opportunities with its online courses. The programs are accredited at a local, regional and National level with the State of Utah’s Department of Education.
- Texas Tech University offers a focus on Special Education teaching, and offers a thorough Master’s Degree Program. The sub-categories in the special education include teaching the deaf, teaching students with behavioral issues, Educational Diagnostician, and teaching those with visual impairment. The prerequisites of this program include a prior Bachelor’s Degree, and will let the student choose between a 30 hour course and a 36 hour course program.